Stagemaker SR motors are designed to enable the safe and accurate positioning of speakers, lighting systems, stage sets, and sceneries.
Stagemaker’s purpose-built components for the entertainment industry, make them the best choice for your stage productions.
- 1/8 – 5 ton (125 – 5000 kg) capacity range
- 208 or 230/3/60 and 115/1/60 power supplies available
- Black non-reflective chain and black motor body
- Plug-and-play electronics uses the same card for all SR hoists (excluding SR1 and SR25)
- Self-adjusting DC disc brake
- Adjustable slip clutch overload device
- Retractable, rubber clad handgrips for easy handling
- Lifting hook with ergonomic, rubber clad, gripping surface
- Reversible chain bag for easily interchangeable body up or body down positioning
- IP55 protection rating for dust and moisture
- CSA C/US approved
- Double brake and BGV-D8+ motors (second brake + 10:1 safety factor)
- Manual brake release
- Geared hoisting limit switch
- Vinyl rain covers
- Lockable hook rotation
Have questions about our products ?
Please fill out the Contact Us form below. We will respond within 24 hours.